For a home or holiday, for convalescence or
respite care, the fees start from £890 per week, according to the
Our Luxurious Care Home in Cornwall provides the following services included in the Price:
- The provision of professional quality, CQC standard and 24-hour personal care.
- Supervision of medical requirements, assessment of needs and equipment by Registered Nurses with referral to on-call GPs, District Nurses and Macmillan Nurses. Regular visits by a physiotherapist, chiropodist, and pharmacist.
- Arrangements made to attend GP appointments and Hospital Consultancies, with the assistance of an escort, driver and car.
- A sanctuary for palliative care, a new choice between hospice and home. Under the direction of the Macmillan Nursing Service.
- Rooms which contain carefully chosen, elegant furniture and fittings (but residents may bring their own furniture if they wish) each room is en-suite, or has adjoining facilities. There are two main bathrooms with constant hot water, bath hoists and assistance.
- All Residents' rooms are equipped with a television, telephones with internal and external lines, emergency call bells and individually controlled heating.
- In-house laundry, both linen and personal, in a fully equipped modern laundry room.
- Four meals, imaginatively created by three
chefs, are provided each day; breakfast, full four course lunch,
afternoon tea and supper, all of which can be taken in the
Resident's room if unwell. Morning coffee and drinks before lunch
are also provided. Unlimited hot or cold drinks can also be
delivered to the Resident's room, if preferred.
- Licensed to serve alcohol. Wine and Drinks list is available.
- Visiting guests and family are always welcome, with elevenses and afternoon tea provided.
- Selection of quality magazines, books, games and a baby grand piano.
- Drinks parties, celebrations and occasional concerts.
- Monthly calendar of Daily Activities and Planned Events.
- Use of Mercedes Viano People Carrier and driver for private or general trips and outings.
- Private walled gardens, comfortable garden furniture, window boxes and bird tables, balconies and walkways, umbrellas and flowers.
- Full security in-house, with each Resident's room fully insured.
- Intending Residents are very welcome to come for a trial visit. Just give us a call or Email Us at email@example.com